Whether you are hosting a fundraiser, social gathering or business awards dinner, the banquet hall at the Sonoma Mountain Village will suit your needs. Sally Tomatoes provides high-quality food and service at a prime location that can make your next social event a hit.
The Banquet Halls
The banquet hall spaces that are available to our customers offer a unique opportunity for each space to be configured to almost any arrangement. There are several options that customers can choose from when organizing their function at the event center:
- The Plaza Room – this elegant space is the perfect spot to hold your event that can accommodate up to 500 people. It provides the perfect ambiance with its floor-to-ceiling windows. A typical Saturday engagement fee is only $750, which includes the use of the tables and chairs.
- The Board Rooms – there are two adjoining boardrooms that customers can reserve. These banquet rooms provide the perfect setting to hold corporate meetings and seminars. They can be used together or separately depending. Each boardroom can accommodate up to 50 individuals for up to 100 guests.
The Banquet Staff
The staff that serves the banquet hall are personally picked by the owners and trained to not just serve, but enhance your dining experience. Prior to your engagement, the banquet staff will meet with you to go over all event details. Some of the topics that will be discussed include:
- The size of your event
- How the banquet hall will best suit your needs
- The type of food / drink you require
- Additional outside vendors that we will need to be contacted
- And more!
The Banquet Rooms Food & Drink
Our banquet hall is serviced by a wonderful Italian eatery Sally Tomatoes. We take pride in using ingredients that are purchased from local farmers that enhance the taste of our delicious cuisine.
Our menus provide each of our customers with a variety of meal options that will suit their needs. From hors D’oeuvres and snacks to breakfast, lunch and dinner options, Sally Tomatoes will make sure all of your guests are happy with their meal. Desserts are also available, as well as a variety of drink options.
Concerned about the liabilities of serving alcohol at your next event? Sally Tomatoes trained bartending staff take care of all your needs including the alcohol license. Being one of a few fully licensed and insured catering companies, we provide fully hosted or non hosted bars.
For more information on the types of meal options, visit the Our Menu section of our website and select the Sonoma Mountain Village Catering Menu.
Questions & Reservations
If you have any questions about the banquet rooms or you would like to reserve banquet rooms, please contact Gerard at Sally Tomatoes at 707-665-9472 or you can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.